10 Mar 2010

Oopsy. Insurance.

Why is it that I even bother with insurance - I never seem to be able to claim on the darn thing. I am currently lamenting a wee nose to tail incident which I was responsible for early in the year after recieving the bill today. The cost was $50 under my $1450 excess - I swear they failed to explain the $450 excess for being under 25 and $750 excess for being and "inexperienced driver" i.e. having my Full licence for less than 10years, when I took out the policy. Grrrr. I feel like it is only worth having the blimen cover if I write-off a new ferrari! I feel incentivised by my insurance company to do MAJOR damage to make the most of it.

If there is a next time, I plan on driving right up the cars backside for effect, instead of gently touching the bumper!

C.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment