26 Mar 2010

My Kryptonite.

Im not sure what it is about Lady Gaga that makes me want to throw up so much... Never before have I had a stronger compulsion to switch the station for any other music or artist. I like to be as open to new musical influences and styles as possible and can appreciate the artistic talent in just about anything, from rock to rap to baroque to jazz to house. I just cant understand how people can think her music is even listen-worthy. I get the same feeling when I hear her as I do hearing nails on a chalkboard - makes my hairs stand on end. I can deal with her crazy unique fashion sense and even commend her for it - the girl has balls and I myself have been known to be a bit off the wall in that respect too. However, just as some have a "face for radio" the girl produces "music for the deaf".

1 comment: