5 Nov 2009

"Let's start at the very beginning, tis a very good place to start"

Mahalo!
I am a bit of a peopleosopher. I like to think about the way innovations are changing the way we behave, new social norms and the fluid way in which society itself functions. For good and for bad. Although I am an emancipated modern woman, sometimes I think I may have been born in the wrong era. I really enjoy writing, but prefer to pen my thoughts rather than type them and I am probably one of the few Gen-Ys who keep post-office employees employed.

I am sometimes a lil technophobic, and a cellphone might as well be a spaceship in my hands, however I am not adverse to change. I do sometimes get a bit nostalgic, even for the eras before my time, but I embrace process of development, creativity, innovation and progress itself.

Stay with me. I will attempt to entertain with witty intelligent and quirky anecdotes from my adventures and observations. I hope to contribute at least 1-2 times a week if all goes to plan i.e. my laptop isnt filled with viruses after subscribing to this blogging platform.

Over and Out.

C.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment